StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just kegged the kolsch! Very clear already and with the gelatin I added it should be crystal clear!!
Awesome Nick! I just ran off my mash runnings into a carboy. Once it cools down some I'll sour it for the week and boil next weekend.
The Berliner wort souring

[Image: IMAG0535_zpsgiykyv4y.jpg]
Wow awesome!
I've entered my most recent brew... My pale ale, into a small local competition! Judging is July 12th!
That's great!!! Good luck!
(06-30-2014, 11:30 AM)GMJager Wrote: [ -> ]I've entered my most recent brew... My pale ale, into a small local competition! Judging is July 12th!

Sounds like fun! You'll enjoy the feedback, I know I do! They can make you furious and laugh and boost confidence all at the same time.
Its a new competition, so they're keeping it small and only doing 6 of the 28 categories. So we'll see what happens! i Wanna know already!
That's neat - best of luck to you!
(06-30-2014, 06:30 PM)The542 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2014, 11:30 AM)GMJager Wrote: [ -> ]I've entered my most recent brew... My pale ale, into a small local competition! Judging is July 12th!

Sounds like fun! You'll enjoy the feedback, I know I do! They can make you furious and laugh and boost confidence all at the same time.

Feedback I think is the most important thing in brewing. I have a Brett Saison that when it's bottled I'm going to enter to see how it scores.