Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
Kegged my pale ale today. 1st time using a kegerator for home brew and wow was it an adventure. I had to text and call mike and mark to help. Haha. It's done though which is awesome. Can't wait to try it carb as its good cold and flat
Sweet!!!
This is my boomstick!
Cant wait to try that burnt plastic Pale Ale! lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(05-09-2013, 06:22 PM)Mark Wrote: Cant wait to try that burnt plastic Pale Ale! lol

It's nots burnt...I tried it and it doesn't taste burnt at all...it isn't carbed but its awesome DIC!!!

That's a great name mark btw. That's the name!!!! You nailed it
(05-09-2013, 08:26 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 06:22 PM)Mark Wrote: Cant wait to try that burnt plastic Pale Ale! lol

It's nots burnt...I tried it and it doesn't taste burnt at all...it isn't carbed but its awesome DIC!!!

That's a great name mark btw. That's the name!!!! You nailed it

:Lmao:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Having one of my pale ales! Wow it's actually good!! Still trying to decide on a name for untappd. Right now Burnt Plastic Pale Ale leads the way. Any thoughts guys?
(05-16-2013, 05:45 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Burnt Plastic Pale Ale leads the way. Any thoughts guys?

Like it, no one will ever copy it! The name at least!
The story is I couldn't get the liquid pin lock onto the liquid tubing and hot water didn't work so I heated it with a lighter. Hahaha. Luckily no aftertaste.
Gotta say, Dexter did a pretty damn good job on his first brew. He had a party yesterday and the keg was emptied just hrs into the party.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Thanks Mark! And thanks to mike and tommy for coming. It was a great time. All my friends like to drink (as do you clowns) so it was a quick 5 gallon batch. I am glad everyone had a good time a d actually liked it!! I may make it again before making your oatmeal stout!