Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
Yeah great job Nick! I will be over to drink the next one as well!
--Mike
It's keg time!

[Image: 52711695-B8C4-40FC-A5E7-44DB37D1AC62-340...8C49F3.jpg]
(05-20-2013, 07:22 PM)NickDrista Wrote: It's keg time!

What do you have there?
(05-20-2013, 07:25 PM)The542 Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 07:22 PM)NickDrista Wrote: It's keg time!

What do you have there?

A centennial blonde ale...it's a very quick and light beer for the summer. I tried it and its VERY light...I want to brew Saturday but I don't know what to brew...was going to go with a wheat but this is so light too...maybe another pale ale??
Maple Ale just kicked. Cleaning the empty keg, the beer line, and the tap right now. Kolsch will be put on tap later on today.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(05-25-2013, 01:15 PM)Mark Wrote: Maple Ale just kicked. Cleaning the empty keg, the beer line, and the tap right now. Kolsch will be put on tap later on today.

How do you clean the lines? Do you run oxyclean through them, rinse and sanitizer??
Yeah, when I clean my keg with Oxyclean I hook my CO2 up to it and push the solution through the lines, then let them sit for a hour or so. I do the same to them with hot water to clear them.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(05-25-2013, 02:31 PM)Mark Wrote: Yeah, when I clean my keg with Oxyclean I hook my CO2 up to it and push the solution through the lines, then let them sit for a hour or so. I do the same to them with hot water to clear them.

Thought so. That's what I did so I am glad I did!!
It's brew day! Brewing another pale ale today
I bought a dual tap last night so I need to get another beer or 2 going!!

May do a founders breakfast stout clone next week...