StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:So I see that Rob and Jan are staying out of this thread, I wonder why? Tongue

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Hey I emptied the guns this season and got a lot farther than we should have.  I bow my head to no one. 

I'll take that as " Great game Mark, I finally realize that you are far superior to me and that you are a God amongst men." 

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2] 

not in any language known to man. 
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
i intend to light you on fire as you sleep after the next l.i. herf. 

It will be well worth it for proving to the world that a manager-less team can beat your sorry bunch of scrubs.  Tongue

I'll be sure to bring my victory cigars from the league, that way you can atleast know what winning smells like. :dude:
now this is the first funny thing you've said yet.  you know you and i are the only ones to ever pay up in an sc league.
bullshit.  i paid last time i played.
Dave is correct, he did send me some great stuff from the last league I kicked his ass in. Tongue

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

madurodave Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:So I see that Rob and Jan are staying out of this thread, I wonder why? Tongue

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Hey I emptied the guns this season and got a lot farther than we should have.  I bow my head to no one. 

I'll take that as " Great game Mark, I finally realize that you are far superior to me and that you are a God amongst men." 

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2] 

not in any language known to man. 
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
i intend to light you on fire as you sleep after the next l.i. herf. 

It will be well worth it for proving to the world that a manager-less team can beat your sorry bunch of scrubs.  Tongue

I'll be sure to bring my victory cigars from the league, that way you can atleast know what winning smells like. :dude:
now this is the first funny thing you've said yet.  you know you and i are the only ones to ever pay up in an sc league.
bullshit.  i paid last time i played.

now you've ruined it dave.  Tongue

now we're all going to have to pay up.  and this will only reinforce the cheating that mark does every year at stogiechat yahoo fantasy sports. 
uhh.  I played in this  league two years now.  Yes, I sent the Jetschick(after she humiliated Rob in the championship game) cigars and Tom last year too.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

hold on while i come up with a list from the baseball league...Wink

and yes mark paid before he gets tears all over the floor again.

and that jets chick game. effing cedric benson over michael pittman.  what the hell was i thinking....
Well, the Superpros sucked it up this week. [baby]  Great game Ty, good luck bro!

The SilverTips/Stillers game is a nail biter!  Comming down to the wire.

US_Tank

I am having a banner day in my other league.   I am in the title game and its going well.

Bears D   versus Vikings D

Steve Smith  WR  versus  Brandon Marshall

Reggie Wayne  WR  versus  Berrian

DeAngelo Williams  RB  verses L. Tomlinson

Jonathan Stewart  RB  versus Thomas Jones

Matt Cassel  QB  versus D. McNabb

Shianco TE  versus  Heath Miller

Gostkowski versus David Akers

US_Tank

I sat Jake Delhomme and Joseph Addai.
I'm winning my $$$$ league by 16pts right now with Crosby going tomorrow.  All he has left is Williams tonite.

US_Tank

Mark Wrote:I'm winning my $$$$ league by 16pts right now with Crosby going tomorrow.  All he has left is Williams tonite.

I am out of my 3rd League where we have about $1,800 in the pot.   Its a $100 buy in we have 16 of us.

The League I am winning it was a $35 buy in and a lot of money goes to league leaders.   I should win $200 or so.