StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Mark Wrote:Rule # 4 - NEVER trade with Rob!!!!!

shit that goes without saying.  this is why we need new players each year. 

pretty soon it's just going to be me and you playing in a two man league. [lol]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

SHIT that goes without saying.  this is why we need new players each year. 

Wingo would be in that league as well, he NEVER trades with us! [lol][lol]

Mark Wrote:

SHIT that goes without saying.  this is why we need new players each year. 

Wingo would be in that league as well, he NEVER trades with us! [lol][lol]
i think i did pull one off with him this year but it was more or less even.  wingsy knows his foosball.

US_Tank

US_Tank Wrote:I have never had a losing record in Fantasy Football.   However I went into the league blind.  

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I did not realized that this league played a W/T or a R/W position in addition to the others or I would have drafted differently and go more RB heavy at the start.   Only when I first set my lineup did I see this.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"In my opinion a league should only have

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"QB

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"RB

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"RB

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"WR

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"WR

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"TE

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"K

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Def

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"D

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"D

most leagues do allow for flex players tank.  that's all the w/r and w/t are fancy for. 

i'd just stick with the mark screwed me and ruined my whole season for his selfish gain angle.

Must be an East Coast thing.   We play the base positions and power up!   None of this gay run and shoot flex shit!  [lol]
I prefer only one flex option with 2 each rb & wr.  no idps and sure as heck no return yards. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"furthermore, no excuses, my team sucks ass...but.... (you knew that was coming) [lol]this league was secondary to me.  smokey and I play in a serious money league, heads-up, 12 teams.  none of the bailing mgr crud, tons of positions, return yards with only 3 or 4 idps getting the points.  next year, i wil step up my game in this league and join the ww madness.  

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"don't get me know fellas, loved playing and trash talking with you all.  AND the winner will be a 5er from me! 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
WHY does it always do this???????  jeeezzzzz

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"

Good luck in the playoffs guys!  Wish I was playing:?
Looks like this is the week that the Miracle comes to an end and your storybook season gets flushed down the toilet by a manager-less team!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God I'm goig to LOVE bootig your sorry asses out of the playoffs!

Mark Wrote:Looks like this is the week that the Miracle comes to an end and your storybook season gets flushed down the toilet by a manager-less team!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[really][nono]
Mark Wrote:Looks like this is the week that the Miracle comes to an end and your storybook season gets flushed down the toilet by a manager-less team!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[really][nono]

Thats all you got!!!!!

PSH!!!