StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
madurodave Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Is McNabb out?  Again?  Man....I love that guy.  Hope he is alright!

And Injun......LT IS MONEY!  His big toe is a little sore but surely you know what he is capable off.... I have seen him score 40 pts more than once in his career.  Doubtful Monday nights, cause of the toe, but he has eaten up the Jets so many times it's not funny. 
Remember Grasshoppa, I have Jones going Mon night as well.  If you could, would you please give me the stats on SD's rush Def this season? Tongue

$hit!!  You and smokyone both have thomas jones going agianst me monday night!!! 

OK!  I am out...gonna let my boys do the talking in field!
Dave....slow down a little with the posts to Mark...the earliest date I have picked for his 5000th post is 9/24/08.....
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Is McNabb out?  Again?  Man....I love that guy.  Hope he is alright!

And Injun......LT IS MONEY!  His big toe is a little sore but surely you know what he is capable off.... I have seen him score 40 pts more than once in his career.  Doubtful Monday nights, cause of the toe, but he has eaten up the Jets so many times it's not funny. 
Remember Grasshoppa, I have Jones going Mon night as well.  If you could, would you please give me the stats on SD's rush Def this season? Tongue

$hit!!  You and smokyone both have thomas jones going agianst me monday night!!! 

OK!  I am out...gonna let my boys do the talking in field!
Dave....slow down a little with the posts to Mark...the earliest date I have picked for his 5000th post is 9/24/08.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

JoeBob...you should have taken those trades.....
DAMN YOU MARK!!!:X

0-3!!!Sad

I am such a..........

[Image: loser.jpg]
madurodave Wrote:DAMN YOU MARK!!!:X

0-3!!!Sad

I am such a..........

[Image: loser.jpg]

Hey, put the blame where it belongs!! 

Fire your team!!!
madurodave Wrote:DAMN YOU MARK!!!:X

0-3!!!Sad
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
My little heathen brats can't be contained!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants Big Ben and/or Burress ???  Looking for a QB
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:My little heathen brats can't be contained!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants Burress and/or Big Ben???  Looking for a QB
Tongue  Not at your prices! Big Grin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

Who wants Burress and/or Big Ben???  Looking for a QB
Tongue  Not at your prices! Big Grin
Might be a discount on Ben after today!!!! Better hurry while supplies last!!!
Big Grin

Who wants Big Ben and/or Burress ???  Looking for a QB
I want Marshall, let me know what it will take.