StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Looks like this is the week that the Miracle comes to an end and your storybook season gets flushed down the toilet by a manager-less team!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God I'm goig to LOVE bootig your sorry asses out of the playoffs!
[really][nono]

Thats all you got!!!!!

PSH!!!

we'll do our talking on stattracker.

though i would give my left testicle to nock both of your effing teams out of this.  just once.  one time.  then i could die in peace.
Here is a picture of our perpetual trophy in our Razz league.  Cool huh?

[Image: IMG00235.jpg]
20 mins and counting till the Miracle gets their playoff hopes crushed!
Mark Wrote:20 mins and counting till the Miracle gets their playoff hopes crushed!
Johnson and Washington trying to put it away early!!!  [7up][7up][7up]
Did the Titans forget to cover Johnson?

well, we gave it our best shot.  what can i say? :?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:well, we gave it our best shot.  what can i say? :?
You can say that you finally realized that I am FAR superior to you in FF!!!  [bravo2][7up][bravo]Tongue

Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:well, we gave it our best shot.  what can i say? :?
You can say that you finally realized that I am FAR superior to you in FF!!!  [bravo2][7up][bravo]Tongue
you may want to hold off on patting yourself on the back pal.  we may just have one more rabbit to pull out of the hat.
Please, thats all luck with Miller and Hobbs.  I still got Romo to TO all game baby!

Mark Wrote:Please, thats all luck with Miller and Hobbs.  I still got Romo to TO all game baby!
hopefully they both die.