Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cigar lighter
I have a Xikar Excecutive that I really like.  A lot.

However, if I'm lighting up indoors and wind isn't an issue, there is no better lighter in the world than one of these:
[Image: Maxi00.jpg]
I know it's not very sexy, but it lights EVERY single time, and the fuel lasts forever and ever.
P.S.  And they're cheap, too.  Smile
BuffaloBill Wrote:P.S.  And they're cheap, too.  Smile
& allowed on aircraft now too.
[Image: atlanticcigar_1967_6348818]

I'll be calling today. I can't live without this thing... My life is so empty without it.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[Image: atlanticcigar_1967_6348818]

I'll be calling today. I can't live without this thing... My life is so empty without it.

Glad you like it. I was blown away by it. I'm glad I could finally bring something to the group where I didn't get bit. [cigar]  To share is to care.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I need to see this thing in action.
I have this on the way and am excited!  Otherwise, my Dupont Line 1 would be my favorite!

Magnum PI Wrote:

I need to see this thing in action.
I just bought mine about a month ago, trust me Andy you will love it. It works just like a little bunson burner.
[size=-2]1  [/size][size=-2]CUBITA: CUBITA SMS TORO   [/size][size=-2]55.95[/size]
[size=-2]1  [/size][size=-2]Table Top Lighters: THE BURNER TABLE LIGHTER   [/size][size=-2]39.99[/size]

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[size="-1"][size="-2"]1  [/size][/size][size="-1"][size="-2"]CUBITA: CUBITA SMS TORO   [/size][/size][size="-1"][size="-2"]55.95[/size][/size]
[size="-1"][size="-2"]1  [/size][/size][size="-1"][size="-2"]Table Top Lighters: THE BURNER TABLE LIGHTER   [/size][/size][size="-1"][size="-2"]39.99[/size][/size]
  [size="-1"][/size]
Your going to love this lighter Skip.