Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cigar lighter
fishhound Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[size=-2]1  [/size][size=-2]CUBITA: CUBITA SMS TORO   [/size][size=-2]55.95[/size]
[size=-2]1  [/size][size=-2]Table Top Lighters: THE BURNER TABLE LIGHTER   [/size][size=-2]39.99[/size]

Your going to love this lighter Skip.

Should be here by Monday.

(as well as the other 2 boxes of cigars I have on order, 2 more lighters (from e-bay) and finally an amp for my speakers.)
tafdom Wrote:D amn PiPs,  Not such a small world after all.  Does that mean I am not the new ahole anymore? [lol] I just talked to him today.  I have probably spent a third of my smokes from him until I started to co-op with a shop in Tx where they have the lowest tax in the country @ 1.1 cents. There are 3 states that are 75% of the wholesale cost! Don't smoke in Alaska, Minnesota and Washington.  Lotus makes awesome lighters.  The one I carry is a Xikar because of the lifetime warranty and the cutters are wicked. Later
cool!! Tell them you know me from the boards...I am there every week....we exchange X-mas gifts...practically family!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
here ya go fellas...you can close this thread now!! This is KICKASS! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
another view
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Smile Its a monster...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:Smile Its a monster...
cartoon lighter Tongue
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Smile Its a monster...
cartoon lighter Tongue
hahahahha!! I will do a side by side with a zippo! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

It is a very nice lighter, but much too big.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

only for herfs Mark...its a table ligter...no one is walking around with that AB Butune lighter either...ya know..
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster