Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tower Pipes & Cigars Bans Arnold
That's Mark Just!!! YEAHHH BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yes, he is a member here. You know him as "NorcalMark" And his is the best shop in Norcal and he is great to do business with. I suggest stopping in when you are in Sacramento.
[user=1034]chris1980[/user] wrote:
Quote:WOW!! That is great.  Is that shop owner a member of this site?

yes! mark is a member.

doesn't post too much, but po, myself, and others have done business with him and he's a great guy who provides impeccable service. i'm going to send him a little congratulatory email.

thanks for the great vid, tonto. Big Grin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
ashman Wrote:That is great.  Is that shop owner a member of this forum?
Yeah!!!     NorcalMark
I thought I remembered seeing a Tower Pipes and Cigar Avatar.
Hey guys. I never thought this would get to where it is today.

I appreciate the kind words. We never get a break. When I say we I mean all who love fine cigars. We get lumped in with cigarettes. But my protest was painted with a broad brush. It was intended to cover everyone. Cigar smokers, cigarette smokers, pipe smokers. Cigar and pipe smoker get hit with the largest tax rates out of everyone.

please keep up the fight in your states and this will at some point affect you.

again, thank you for the kind words.

NorcalMark
Way to go MarkBig Grin
NorcalMark Wrote:Hey guys. I never thought this would get to where it is today.

I appreciate the kind words. We never get a break. When I say we I mean all who love fine cigars. We get lumped in with cigarettes. But my protest was painted with a broad brush. It was intended to cover everyone. Cigar smokers, cigarette smokers, pipe smokers. Cigar and pipe smoker get hit with the largest tax rates out of everyone.

please keep up the fight in your states and this will at some point affect you.

again, thank you for the kind words.

NorcalMark

BadAss dude, keep it up!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I'm glad to see this story get legs and I applaud you for taking a stand, sir!
Too Funny.....way to go Mark
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very Cool!