Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cigar Report
Well Gents, I was in my Barnes & Noble yesterday after a long work day when I noticed a new publication on my favorite hobby had appeared on the shelves.  It's called The Cigar Report.  It's a smaller magazine but it looked interesting and it was $4 so I figured, "Why not"? 

I have to say, I really enjoyed the articles and the tone of the magazine.  There's a definite east coast/NY thing going on here but that may just be the 1st issue.  There is a great guide to smoking havens in NYC that some of you may enjoy.  They even include a map designating rooftop patios that are cigar friendly.  They also have a website, www.cigarreportdaily.com  that looks pretty good.  I'd recommend checking out this magazine to anyone but especially our BOTL from the east coast and especially those living/working in the NYC area.
we should have our own mag. Based on the posts here. With the travels of the flying scotsman, the class of LZ, the humor of so many of you, the travels of Doc all the great reviews...

I'd buy it!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:we should have our own mag. Based on the posts here. With the travels of the flying scotsman, the class of LZ, the humor of so many of you, the travels of Doc all the great reviews...

I'd buy it!
I'm with you skip!  I consider this to be my first stop for all things cigar but I do still love to physically pick up a mag or book and read almost daily.
A friend of mine gave me a copy last week but I forgot to bring it with me to Florida. I'll check it out once I get back.

Thanks mac for thinking of the East Coast Gang. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:A friend of mine gave me a copy last week but I forgot to bring it with me to Florida. I'll check it out once I get back.

Thanks mac for thinking of the East Coast Gang. 

I picked up an issue a while back, and it seemed pretty good.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool