Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your currrent go to smoke ?
Nub Cameroon or Habano
For me a "go to" smoke is not necessarily my favorite but a great smoke nonetheless.   For me its an Oliva V robusto.  I like it better than the torpedo.

My favorite line of smokes are the Tatuaje reds and browns and I reach for them a lot. 

This weekend at the ND Herf my "go to" smoke was the R&J #4's that Gunnar brought.  I smoked 8 or so from that box and at one point I had 6 in a row.

Maytagman sent out some Ramon Allones and we each smoked 2 and we are saving the rest for the next ND Herf in the summer of '09. 
Two that I always find myself reaching for are the Don Lino Africas and the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959's.

Price is reasonable, quality is exemplary, taste is superb for each . . . and they're more easily come by at my local B&M than the San Cristobals and Illusiones, which always sell out pretty quickly and take forever to restock.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
US_Tank Wrote:Maytagman sent out some Ramon Allones and we each smoked 2 and we are saving the rest for the next ND Herf in the summer of '09. 
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0, can I come!!!  Please, Please, Pretty Please!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
BTW, my goto everyday smoke used to be Anejos, but I really like them aged better, so I let those sit.  Now my goto is Tatuaje P1's.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Changes a lot Tatuaje Noellas at the beginning of the summer, Party Shorts middle of the summer and lately  Party D No. 4.
Keith Wrote:Changes a lot Tatuaje Noellas at the beginning of the summer, Party Shorts middle of the summer and lately  Party D No. 4.
Mmmmmmm...... Party Shorts! [bravo]

Some great cigars mentioned, I'll have to say lately I've really been digging the Partagas profile. PSD4's and PSD3's.

On the NC front I would say the Illusione and La Riqueza
My unrefined taste buds actually dig 5Vegas Gold, and El Mejor Espresso.   When I'm feeling a little higher budget, i'll reach for a CAO italia or brazilia.
Party Short[rob]and Punch Petit Punch both great afternoon smokes with a cup of coffee
Right now I have been smoking mostly trying the new stuff coming out. However I find myself reaching for a lot of different things since so much new stuff has come out. I have been smoking a lot of NUB's and the new sizes of DPG blue labels.