StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What is your currrent go to smoke ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you are standing in front of your Humidor or Humidors contemplating what you are going to smoke what you find that your hand is leaning more towards lately?

Personally I really have been going to the nubs ...Especially thanks to the great deals that Eric at Jack Scwhartz keeps giving us on them. I find them a great smoke for the price .

So What is your go too ?

That is a good question BuddhaBill!  For me, because of this place, I have three humidors (desktop type) and have divided them into my weekend, weekday and when friends come over.  Because I don't have a lot of the same type of sticks, I reach for what looks good depending on the day and time.

Today was a Tatujae P1, a LaRosa Especial and just finished a Royal Jamaican gold, all from my weekend humi!

Not a direct answer but heck, as a noob, only have so much to choose from Smile

Look forward to reading what others "go to".
When I don't know what to choose,I always go to Padilla Miami 8/11.[rob]
probably a super partagas.

[cigar]
Right now I'd have to say my go to, never lets me down smoke is an Oliva Serie V, in either the Torpedo or the Figurado.  They are consistently good smokes, nad since most of my smoking is done on the weekends, the extra time the larger smokes take is ok.  It also helps that I always have lots of those in my Humi.  I usually only have 2 or 3 of any other kind.
When in doubt, I go Litto.
i have a few sitting in my humidor that i know i will never be disappointed in. the oliva v torp. always a solid stick. i love the nub with a habano wrapper, as well as the 601 red, and the padilla habano. apparently i have a thing for habano wrappers.
lately I've been drawn to the Tatuaje brown labels...Noellas in particular. Used to smoke them all the time, but forgot about them.

Now they're back!
Nub
maybe i will smoke a padron next ummm maybe[really]
Pages: 1 2