Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
I'm A Stupid Idiot - Nick is KING Idiot!
I think everyone does that one Jimmie. Smile

Now, lets talk about the power supply switch on the back of a tower PC...not me, but one of my sons.   Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Not knowing how I caught this virus is making feel like an idiot.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Headed up to Maine on Tuesday with the family and stopped by two guys smoke shop. On way out to car I thought I should grab my charger from my backpack with all kids pads and electric charging cables. Popped open the tailgate and realized the backpack was on chair at home....
No Justice, No Peace!
(07-14-2022, 08:54 AM)nayslayer Wrote: Headed up to Maine on Tuesday with the family and stopped by two guys smoke shop. On way out to car I thought I should grab my charger from my backpack with all kids pads and electric charging cables. Popped open the tailgate and realized the backpack was on chair at home....

Ooops....

Did they make you go back for the backpack?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
No, we have survived without. I added an account to my phone for kids to use before bed.
No Justice, No Peace!
(07-14-2022, 08:54 AM)nayslayer Wrote: Headed up to Maine on Tuesday with the family and stopped by two guys smoke shop. On way out to car I thought I should grab my charger from my backpack with all kids pads and electric charging cables. Popped open the tailgate and realized the backpack was on chair at home....

Yes Two guys is great!  Local to me...you idiot! haha
Nick is alive!
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-20-2022, 08:04 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Nick is alive!

Haha you know I am. Haha
I guess I have to post here.

I want to move my humidifier that's in my tower humidor.  It's currently using a short ribbon cable for power.  Now I need to use the long ribbon cable, so you can snake it behind the drawers. 

The problem is that I need to use the longer cable. 
I know I have it. 
I know I've seen it recently.

But I can't find it.  Sad
Went to change the oil on my motorcycle today. Pulled the drain bolt off and released I didn't have the crush washers next to me. The crush washers for the drain plug were stuck to the safe with magnets for 6 months.  Guess what I cant find?‍ Nonono , now I have to contact Suzuki and have more sent from Japan ? Angry1