Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new to this forum and cigars
(09-10-2010, 02:11 PM)Soulend Wrote: Ernie, I met Zomboid online at another forum, he seems like a great guy. I'm getting pretty adept at bringing fresh meat up in here, eh? My old recruiter skills must not be so rusty after all..........Heck, with any luck he may even wind up being a Stogie Chat addict like the rest of us!

Old habits are hard to break. Well at least his SC experience doesn't include 3 months at Parris Island!!! Tongue
Welcome!

Another zombie fan??? Big Grin

--Steve from PA
This is my boomstick!
Welcome from Northern New Jersey and I was also recruited by Soulend.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Welcome from Nebraska
I see you have not been welcomed by any of us southern boys so here goes. Hello from N.W. Florida....SAM
Welcome aboard, from somewhat upstate ny
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome, from PA
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Welcome from Pa!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Thanks a lot!
Billy, welcome to StogieChat. I am also fairly new to the cigar culture myself, and you landed in the very best place to learn: StogieChat. Read a lot of the threads and ask a lot of questions. The guys on here are extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. It's great to have you on here.

Doug from central California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"