Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new to this forum and cigars
Hello all!
My name's Billy, 23 yrs old from Central NY.
I'm currently on DEP for AF, waiting to shipped out for boot camp around December or January.
Seems like there are few guys from the military, so perhaps I can ask questions about that too!

I recently started getting into cigars. I was referred by Soulend, after he helped me tremendously.

I'm still learning a lot of it right now, but hopefully soon enough it'll grow enough of a hobby and be able to discuss about it.

Thanks.
Welcome from New Jersey.
Ask any questions and someone will help you out..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Seattle
I like smoking lightning
welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome! This is a great place to learn from some great people!
--Mike
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Glad you made it to SC and welcome from Nashville. Dave is a good dude and he pointed you in the right direction. Are you living in Beaufort, SC??

The Dude
(09-10-2010, 08:24 AM)Zomboid Wrote: I'm still learning a lot of it right now, but hopefully soon enough it'll grow enough of a hobby and be able to discuss about it.

Welcome from NW Ohio! I started out my tenure at stogie chat endlessly asking questions. There is tons of info for you to glean here, and always something to discuss!

Cheers!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Welcome from Tennessee

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Glad to see you made it Zomboid, I think you will really like the people and atmosphere here. As well as the knowledge, many here know far more than I do and can offer great suggestions. Welcome!

Ernie, I met Zomboid online at another forum, he seems like a great guy. I'm getting pretty adept at bringing fresh meat up in here, eh? My old recruiter skills must not be so rusty after all. Big Grin He is just starting to get into cigars and I figured pretty much anything he needed to know somebody here will have the answer and be welcoming towards him. Heck, with any luck he may even wind up being a Stogie Chat addict like the rest of us!
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]