Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
what does your handle mean and why did you pick it?
(09-05-2010, 07:31 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Mines obvious, except for the "455" that was the engine in my 72' Buick GS Stage1

[Image: Buickpics003.jpg]

sweet ride. my old man has a 71 buick gs convertible. beautiful car. back to the topic on hand. scott is my name. 81425 is the zipcode where i spent my high school years and just moved out of there about 3 years ago. olathe, colorado. my home.
609 was my employee number at the Chevy dealer I worked at. Worked there for 13 years, the number was how they identified which tech did what, so I wrote it all day long.
I like smoking lightning
iSmoke shouldn't be to hard to figure out!!! With all the rage on the Internet these days I figured I'd capitalize on the spelling...small i capital S!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
My wife is paranoid.

Hun, lock the door. Hun, lock the car. Hun, lock that gun cabinet....etc.

LMAO.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-05-2010, 08:34 PM)Hunlock Wrote: My wife is paranoid.

LMAO.

lmao.. hilarious man...but in todays times you cant be to careful

My dog and I compete in frisbee tournaments.
(09-05-2010, 08:35 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(09-05-2010, 08:34 PM)Hunlock Wrote: My wife is paranoid.

LMAO.

lmao.. hilarious man...but in todays times you cant be to careful

LOL

I'm just messin' bro!

IT's because of my address. I have to write it in the city and the street name.. I have the same handle on a few boards. It just stuck.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
lol..shit..that would have been funny though

(09-05-2010, 09:15 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-05-2010, 09:05 AM)Lurch Wrote: Mine was zammer217 when I first joined which is my email addy but also a combination of one of my dogs names and my original racing number. Now it's Lurch which is a nickname given to me when I first starting racing.

And I thought you got that name from the show The Adams Family..

I'm pretty sure that is where he got it. But the fact that I'm 5'19" and raced against guys that were in the 5'8" range was quite interesting to see apparently. Once I was racing a 1000cc superbike and had some girl tell her boy friend that I sure did look big on that 250cc bike.
Back in the aol dialup days, my dad signed us up when i was in HS. Dj cause I kind of wanted to be a techno DJ at the time and Aric as a misspelling of my last name. Just haven't been able or willing I guess to think up anything else. :p