Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
what does your handle mean and why did you pick it?
(09-12-2010, 02:41 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: The Diamond Lion comes from a family ring I always wear. My maternal grandfather handmade this ring for my uncle when he was about 16 or 17 years old and was recovering from a motorcycle accident. My uncle nearly died about seven or eight years ago, and he wanted to ensure the ring stayed within the family since he did not have any kids of his own, so he passed the ring onto me. As you can see, the ring is a lion's head with a diamond in its mouth. This is what I also have tattooed on my left leg so that I am "always wearing the ring."

That's cool.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(09-10-2010, 02:21 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(09-08-2010, 10:14 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 07:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 07:34 PM)US_Tank Wrote: You should be concerned!

Tank is a WUZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

His handle should be changed to "Girlsblouse"
Cool

I misspelled it once as U_STANK LOL
LOL!

(09-12-2010, 10:25 AM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 02:41 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: The Diamond Lion comes from a family ring I always wear. My maternal grandfather handmade this ring for my uncle when he was about 16 or 17 years old and was recovering from a motorcycle accident. My uncle nearly died about seven or eight years ago, and he wanted to ensure the ring stayed within the family since he did not have any kids of his own, so he passed the ring onto me. As you can see, the ring is a lion's head with a diamond in its mouth. This is what I also have tattooed on my left leg so that I am "always wearing the ring."

That's cool.
way cool
I am a hardcore PARROTHEAD! 16 is my wifes favorite number.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(09-15-2010, 08:29 PM)jollymon16 Wrote: I am a hardcore PARROTHEAD! 16 is my wifes favorite number.

how many parrots you have and do you have any pics? my brother brought him a parrot once given to him by a co-worker..not sure what kind he was..id say from head to feet he was about 7-8'' tall..very mean..lol every chance he got he would take a swipe at us..

i am pretty sure he means that he is a Jimmie Buffet fan!. Jolly Mon is a book the Buffet co-authored

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jolly_Mon
--Mike
(09-15-2010, 09:53 PM)wtfdic Wrote: i am pretty sure he means that he is a Jimmie Buffet fan!. Jolly Mon is a book the Buffet co-authored

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jolly_Mon

lmao..shit my fault..that shows you how much i know, and to think i told my embarrassing parrot story for nothing..now everyone knows i got my ass handled by a parrot..lol