StogieChat Cigar Forum
what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? (/thread-19419.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - denali7432 - 09-04-2010

my handle denali7432 is the truck that i driver its a gmc yukon denali..my last 3 trucks have all been denali's and in my opinion they are the best truck in the world in terms of style, power, dependability, and luxury the v8 6.0L 345HP ENGINE is a dream to be driving..and yes only 13mpg and i love every bit..screw the tree hugers..lol and the 7432 is my home address...denali7432 is me..

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Domniomaestro - 09-04-2010

Domniomaesto is a combined word. At the time I entered it here on the forums, I didnt know it could be Domnio Maestro. However, it is latin for Dungeon Master. I use Domnio Maestro because I still play and run AD&D (Advanced Dungeon and Dragons) games.

D and M are also the first initials for my first and last name. So on other forums where I use this name, I typically sign my posts/msgs as DM, which is short for both.

So...there ya have it...Smile

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Parkster - 09-05-2010

Because I am PARKSTER.

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - pak1351 - 09-05-2010

pak are my initials, I forget what the numbers meant but it was my first e-mail address and has been my moniker on every forum I've joined

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Soulend - 09-05-2010

I ripped mine off of another guy in the early '90's. We used to play an arcade game called T-MEK together and he crushed me easily every time. His 'high score name' on there was "Soulend?"

Years later I got a game called Mechwarrior II. I played single player for a long time but when I went to multiplayer I was stumped for a name. Then I remembered "Soulend?"...it seemed mysterious and kind of ominous sounding. So I've been using it for almost everything ever since. At some point I dropped the question mark because you can't use special characters for some stuff.

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - nayslayer - 09-05-2010

I gave myself nayslayer years ago when playing half-life

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - jam - 09-05-2010

JAM - Joe A Marciano
jelly master ---no clue
jelly man ----no clue
beta jelly -----no clue

Call me whatever just dont call me late for dinner ..............

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - wtfdic - 09-05-2010

what the f*ck do i care

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Bluesman455 - 09-05-2010

Mines obvious, except for the "455" that was the engine in my 72' Buick GS Stage1

[Image: Buickpics003.jpg]

RE: what does your handle mean and why did you pick it? - Jimmie the Mum - 09-05-2010

Jimmie the Mum.

That's an easy one..