Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many do you have in your stash?
two coolerdors full of boxes and one 200 ct. humi, full. i refuse to count, but i'd say it's just enough to last me through next weekend.Big Grin
right around 500 or so.Cool
Im envious of you guys!  There was one point a few months ago, I couldn't get anymore smokes into my humi, but I guess this hobby of 3 every other day was bound to lower my humi count... Its taking ALL my strength to not spend the money on this box of Cuban Monte #2's I have my eye on!
Scott     
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I have given quite a few cigars out to friends at work etc. this week, so I am down to 121 according to my inventory.

I am smoking more than I did in the winter, but still have enough to last a while.

PM incoming Scott.
Ok, the cheap bastard in me has come out.. Ive got one of each of the following bundles sitting in my shopping cart over at Famous right now:
La Flordita Robusto Maddie
La Flordita Robusto Natural
Roly Robusto

And from Lynn cigars a bundle of Connie #9 Maduros.. Am I crazy for stocking up on some GOOD bundles?  I figure if I enjoy them, why not huh?
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Maybe 35?  30?  And falling.  Tongue
I feel so insignificant now:?Wink
Used to have over 1,000.

Today, probably more like 600 - 800.

Haven't really stocked up in a while.

Maybe I should do a more accurate count.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Way to many to count, it's alot easier to count humis. 3- 300+, 1-200,1-150 all full of singles, 2- 150 qt, 1-100qt , 1 48qt, full of boxes. Since I don't smoke that much I figure I have enough to last me for a while. But I have recently been buying more of the higher dollar & offshore sticks so my shipments are more bi-weekly & monthly now. I'd guess between 1600-1800. 
Tfire136 Wrote:I have around 950 and have plans to also pick up a box of Tatuajes and a box of Diamond Crown Maximus in the near future Smile
I just ordered a box of Maximus #5's Smile I should have towards the end of this week in my grubby little hands.