StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: How many do you have in your stash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, so I just got done packaging up some goodies to send out, and three packages later, I decided to count my stash... Im now sitting at 27 cigars in my collection.. Seems bleak I know, but I hopefully will win this box of Victor Sinclair Vintage select I have going on Cbid, and Im buying a box of SOMETHING from ET come payday, so no fear, my cigars will be great yet again.. So, lets have it.. how many are you sitting on...

Im not sure I want to know how many Mark, Headley, LZ, or Rob have, but I'll entertain it anyhow Wink  Just curious, and bored on a Sunday afternoon.
Scott  
I've been tracking most of my stash and what I have listed totals 959 with about 100 - 200 assorted singles beyond that.  With a box of Tatuaje's in the planning stage and a run at a box of Opus and maybe 1 other that'll put me on or around 1,300.

Shortly after that I'll be having an overflow contest of some sort.

BTW, if you're bored and have AMC on your cable Godfather II just started 4 minutes ago.  It's been an all Godfather weekend.

Bored no more!

I actually watched it Last night... Great Movie!
Thats a NICE stash Jim!
Scott  
600-700 right now.  I haven't done inventory in a while, but I bet it's somewhere in that range.
I got up to about 1300 at one point  but I slowly brought it down to near 850 or so and I'm holding steady there.
40 until I get a bigger humi. Hopefully ill be around 500 or so come the new one in fall Smile

-Ben
A bit over 600.
to be honest I lost count I have 5 boxes coming in the mail this week, plus what ever I have in my two humi's I know I have 3 boxes in one already.
Counting bxs plus loose ones Im at about 925. And once I get off of vacation thats # is gonna rise !Tongue
I have around 950 and have plans to also pick up a box of Tatuajes and a box of Diamond Crown Maximus in the near future Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4