Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hurricane Sandy
F'ing ridiculous. They'll gladly take your money, but when you want to make a claim they'll deny it.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
F#%*ing insurance companies can suck it. I also tip my hat to Silver Bullet for hanging in there and to you too, Jimmie, for being a damn good friend to help him, which is why you are always pure class.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Finally, I have power at the beach house:
[Image: 2013-01-21_12-11-34_996_zpsc0d86cd5.jpg]

A few friends tried to help me but without an experienced electrician and the proper tools, we couldn't traced the problem. Trying to hire an electrician was nearly impossible as most of them are working on brining business's back on line (fully understandable).

Then a good cigar buddy (a union electrician) offered his assistance.
With his experienced and tools, we were able to trace the problem.

[Image: 2013-01-20_08-32-06_493_zpsc2a17edb.jpg]

We had to cut the sheet rock under the panel, run a new line, do a bunch of testing and solve a few problems.
As one might say, Let there be light, and light there was.
Thank you Fishhound. You are a exceptional person and the Mum's are happy to have you in our life's.

Next step is to get a gas inspection and then the water and heat can be connected.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Bob is the definition of good people.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(01-21-2013, 04:30 PM)Parkster Wrote: Bob is the definition of good people.

For sure!

Nicely done Mum and Fishhound
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Congrats!
Git R Dun!
Good news Mum......now you can hang the Christmas lights !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Great news Jim. Who is this fishhound you speak of?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-22-2013, 02:56 PM)SJS Wrote: Good news Mum......now you can hang the Christmas lights !!!

Haha, Great news!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan