Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown!
I like it Skip!
Git R Dun!
(06-29-2012, 09:46 AM)Clarinetist Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 12:37 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: You would both need to clone yourselves to even attempt to shine the LK's shoes......move along..... Smile

Exactly what an imposter putting on a show would say! Methinks you must be weak after taking on the Jelly man...

Oh man ...... thats some thin ice under your feet there. Sweatitout
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(06-29-2012, 10:38 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 12:37 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: You would both need to clone yourselves to even attempt to shine the LK's shoes......move along..... Smile

Exactly what an imposter putting on a show would say! Methinks you must be weak after taking on the Jelly man...

I'm a Wisconsinite, no stranger to ice, thin or otherwise!! Smile
(06-29-2012, 09:20 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

how do you get out of bed in the morning without the help of a hydraulic hoist to lift your head?

It's tough man, but I do it for the people!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-29-2012, 12:32 PM)Clarinetist Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 10:38 AM)Parkster Wrote:

I'm a Wisconsinite, no stranger to ice, thin or otherwise!! Smile

I'll put him in the Tank category of "Frozen Brain" as his excuse! Hahahahahahha. He knows not what he is doing!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This Wisconsinite doesnt go to battle alone this time.... He's building an army as we speak... Prepare yourself Legend Killer!
Pay no attention to the West Central part of the state... nothing to see here.
I am most definitely not packing a bag and moving to Michigan... or Canada. I hear Canada is nice this time of year.
SmilinSmilin
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
O Geez, do yourself a favor and bomb other members in this forum.

Stay away from us FOGs.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hahaha I say go get him Clarinetist!

I love seeing pics of destruction and mayhem Big Grin
This should be fun to watch Scott. lol
Git R Dun!