Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown!
(06-27-2012, 11:53 PM)Parkster Wrote: I think I'm in love with Mrs LK

The quote:

"He's still going and I'm still not drinking"

LMAO ...... My kinda gal

Xx

Without a doubt The best part. Lololol lololol
F*cking Great!
--Mike
Love this.

I love seeing these two in action!

Bravo!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Awesome video. Jam is not happy with the mum. Not a good thing jimmie
What, believe the legend of the Littlebitty Kitty? I do too, Scott.
Git R Dun!
(06-28-2012, 10:52 PM)stoneiraq Wrote: What, believe the legend of the Littlebitty Kitty? I do too, Scott.

So you bomb Steve again, and stir that pot up. Now you're going to rile up LK right after a show of power? And bring me into it no less? Casey and I better make it back out to Arizona for another herf soon while there is some of you left. Tongue

but then...maybe......maybe you're on to something... maybe this video is all a facade, keeping up appearances... even a kitten can throw a lions shadow in the right light...

You would both need to clone yourselves to even attempt to shine the LK's shoes......move along..... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-29-2012, 12:37 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: You would both need to clone yourselves to even attempt to shine the LK's shoes......move along..... Smile

LMFAO Bwaaahahahahahahahaha

Tell it like it is my friend ...... I see some of me rubbing off on you and I love it!!!!!!!!

Nowthatsfunny
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(06-29-2012, 12:37 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: You would both need to clone yourselves to even attempt to shine the LK's shoes......move along..... Smile

how do you get out of bed in the morning without the help of a hydraulic hoist to lift your head?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer

Exactly what an imposter putting on a show would say! Methinks you must be weak after taking on the Jelly man...