Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting of the minds
(03-09-2010, 09:43 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Mr Mum I have decided to have some fun with this........

Well, Mr. Pirate, I said in a previous post I have your back but who has your front??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I thought my Dixie brother Matt did but it turns out he is just as treacherous as you.
Almirante Pirata
(03-09-2010, 10:17 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: I thought my Dixie brother Matt did but it turns out he is just as treacherous as you.

HAHAHAHAHa Lol1 Keep your friends close, your enemies CLOSER.. Angry1

you know i got your back Senor, but first we have to have a battle to fight, sooooo, I helped one along...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hope you enjoy the sticks my friend, the blonde, the brunette, the redhead oh and the......lol
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
All I can do is shake my head at this...
A little off the subject here but I'm just curious how you got your nickname "The Mad Pollock" and what it has to do with fish, bikes or trains? I'd love to hear the story. LOL

pollock definition
pol·lock (päl′ək)

noun pl. pollock -·lock or pollocks -·locks

Any of various marine, gadoid food fishes (genera Pollachius and Theragra) having tiny scales and a projecting lower jaw. Lean white flesh of North Atlantic fish; similar to codfish.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

What ever the Pirate is walking the plank.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-10-2010, 04:43 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What ever the Pirate is walking the plank.

HAHAHA This is so true, the Pirate even set himself up for this one while posting in the pass thread, off with his head Mr. Mum!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Very interesting thread.
Almirante Pirata
I have to say i have seen with my own eyes Mario buying Ammo like crazy, so i feel bad for anyone that's in Mario's Cross hairs all i can say is RUN FOR YOUR LIVES............