StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: meeting of the minds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well fellas CJ must want some help got a so called friendly bomb. He must be looking for some help with the MEGA FORCES. And I have no problem because those forces don't bother me. And The Mad Pollock has been busy but can't turn down a good challenge so beware Mini Forces I fear you not . So beware. Pics to come later
Speaking of a meeting of the minds, I'm thinking of making a little roadie back to NE in about a month. Do you have any weekends off in about a month?
Hell the way we are turning I am home 18 to 24 hours so I will just lay off you come over I will make it work for atleast a day
The one eye Pollock is yapping away again...
Sounds more like CJ put a hit on you..
I see he has you fooled too Mr mum. You old guys better sleep with one eye open. And nice to see you on early. But remember I have been up all night. So you never know who is in your corner Hahahahaha
This thread is amazing.

You have Todd babbling about something???
Doug trying to visit Nebraska???
And Jimmie baiting...

All we need now is for Mario to swoop down and start his crap...
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN ALL HIT EACH OTHER UP.....WHEN THE LK STRIKES....IT WILL BE LIKE NO OTHER ATTACK YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's that SS? LOL
And there we have it!!!!!!!
(03-09-2010, 09:15 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: [ -> ]And there we have it!!!!!!!

This coming from a pirate that doesn't respond to his PM's or text messages....GEEZZZZZ
What a coward...
Mr Mum I have decided to have some fun with this........
Pages: 1 2 3