StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Nicaraguan San Cristobal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

US_Tank

My local buddy has them coming in.  Let's wait to see what the price will be as he said he will get a shipment very soon!  But hell yes I will do a split with ya!  I think we are becoming the San Cristobal Hoe's of Stogie Chat.
I am just a plain old hoe!  Let me know what your guy does. My humi is getting hard to close for some reason, "I hate this place"[lol] I guess I can't work out my frustrations on the posture pedic since I broke my back, so I bought a cigar and it went to hell from there.  I didn't realize that turning your cigars meant you had to get rid of them because the brown truck just keeps circling your house. I think my doc needs to up my meds. [help]
Right there with ya, Mark. The proliferation of huge ring gauges I just do not get. The best of Pepin has been captured in the corona and robusto, specifically the Tat Brown Noellas and Regios, and also the DPGCC Perla. Higher ratio of wrapper to filler, more intensity and complexity. Yeah, they burn hotter, but they show character not often seen in 54's on up. Larger ring guages, IMHO, seem to mute the blend.

CubanPete 
NOOOOOO, Mark hates big cigars/[cigar]

[Image: PDRM0288.jpg]
I know that green label from anywhere, Puros Indios. They use to have some really good smokes. The #4especially back in the 90's was incredible but then they change the blend and it went to hell.
jeht2000 Wrote:I know that green label from anywhere, Puros Indios. They use to have some really good smokes. The #4especially back in the 90's was incredible but then they change the blend and it went to hell.
i agree

US_Tank

11 years ago my wife worked part time in an office of two guys who started up a cigar shop.  For Christmas she got me my first humidor and a box of Puros Indios Maduros.  As of two years ago I had about 10 left and I had forgotten about them.  I managed to revive them and eventually finished them off just this past summer.  Very tasty indeed!
DAAAAMN, That's a lot of smokin. That is some serious garage time there. Did momma have to bring you your meals?[ROTF]

US_Tank

Its officially official!  The San Cristobal Guajiro is one kick ass cigar!  This is my 3rd one this month.   Time to get one more box to age.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7