StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Nicaraguan San Cristobal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nice review. I'm about to torch my first San Cristobal today myself. The smell is just as you described, intense.
Enjoy that San Cristobal!!! I know I would.[cigar]
tafdom Wrote:I take it you can't smoke @ work. What do you do Mike?
I can smoke at work... I just dont have time most of the time
MikeD Wrote:These cigars are quickly becomeing one of my favorites.  Sometimes I think about smoking one all day while Im at work.
It's worse for me. Sometimes when I'm smoking another cigar, I pretend I am smoking a san cristobal... wait... maybe i'm confusing it with se.... (dont say it john!)
Well I had one last night and really wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be.

I'm going to blame the atmosphere a bit though...I was cold, in a semi-bad mood, and it was late.
I'm definitely going to give them another try though. One day.
JoeBob Wrote:Well I had one last night and really wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be.

I'm going to blame the atmosphere a bit though...I was cold, in a semi-bad mood, and it was late.
I'm definitely going to give them another try though. One day.
try your next one with a single malt and some blues playing.

US_Tank

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK.. I need to UPGRADE my opinion. I just smoked one form the box I got from Jack Schwartz... a pigtail with the funny name. Man... Delicious! I will ALWAYS have a box of these on hand!
Would that be the Guajiro?  This size turned out to be my favorite from the sampler I tried!
Correct Tank, the pigtail version is the Guajiro, it is also my favorite of the brand.

US_Tank

I just ordered a box of them today to go into my new cabinet.  The Guajiro is truly an amazing smoke.  Normally I like a little larger ring size but this beauty packed the best flavor or the bunch I thought.

Daryn
US_Tank Wrote:I just ordered a box of them today to go into my new cabinet.  The Guajiro is truly an amazing smoke.  Normally I like a little larger ring size but this beauty packed the best flavor or the bunch I thought.

Daryn

Daryn,

You will find out that most manufacturers try to do too much with the larger ring gauges.  You will get the most flavor out of the thinner ring gauges.  The Lancero format has to be the best sixe going right now, followed by the corona and the corona gorda.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7