StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Nicaraguan San Cristobal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i love these sticks as well, but i don't know that i agree with everyone on the size that is best. while i concur that i am yet to have a bad one, i think i prefer the supremo. all i can think about when i start toasting the foot is the next few hours of enjoyment that await.

US_Tank

scott81425 Wrote:i love these sticks as well, but i don't know that i agree with everyone on the size that is best. while i concur that i am yet to have a bad one, i think i prefer the supremo. all i can think about when i start toasting the foot is the next few hours of enjoyment that await.

The are all good and you are right about the few hours of enjoyment.  My Supremo felt somewhat harsh compared to the others but I lit it first without cutting the cap first.  Don't know if that had an impact or not.  I got the most enjoyment out of the Gaujiro followed closely by the Fabuloso, Monumento, and Maestro.

I want a box of each.  I would love to see how these age!
I read that a new size has been added.  5 1/2 x 44 called the Francisco.  Any one else see these? 
Double post.

US_Tank

Magnum PI Wrote:I read that a new size has been added.  5 1/2 x 44 called the Francisco.  Any one else see these? 

I heard of only a Corona size and rumor has it that it will be called a violetta. 
Smoked my first a couple of days ago (the clasico) that I've had for almost two weeks. The first few puffs were strong and harsh. After that, it settled down to a medium-full body that was laced with spice, cream, and wood.Good but, VERY similar to the DPG blue. Coming up on the half way point the strength dropped back again to medium and with the spice backing off a bit. After the half way mark I was getting bored and decieded to pitch it. Definietly needs down time to balance out the flavors. The thing that surprised me the most is how similar it tasted to the blue label. Will have to see what down time will do to these.Right now I can't see getting a box of these over the blue or the blk label considering the price.
US_Tank Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:I read that a new size has been added.  5 1/2 x 44 called the Francisco.  Any one else see these? 

I heard of only a Corona size and rumor has it that it will be called a violetta. 
I found them! MMMMUUUUHAHAHAHA[rob]

US_Tank

Where did you find them?  Did you get some? 
US_Tank Wrote:Where did you find them?  Did you get some? 
Do You want 1/2 of them?
US_Tank Wrote:Where did you find them?  Did you get some?
http://www.jackschwartz.com/whats-new.aspx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7