Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riofan Wrecks My New House~!
Confusedhock: WOW.. Nice hit!!!
     I'd bet the new neighbors threw in the $ for that box of Jose L. Piedra.  It's their way of saying, "Welcome to the neighborhood, Boar!  Now would you mind cleaning up that f*cking yard and making it look respectable?" Tongue
[user=1188]Pete[/user] wrote:
Quote:     I'd bet the new neighbors threw in the $ for that box of Jose L. Piedra.  It's their way of saying, "Welcome to the neighborhood, Boar!  Now would you mind cleaning up that f*cking yard and making it look respectable?" Tongue

Dooood . . . I'm heathen, not po' white trash redneck! [lol]

Just gave the new sod out front its very first manicure this evening, while it was still light . . . I have both lawnmower and a REAL edger, the old commercial landscaper's kind with a metal blade and wheels.

Proper edging is the difference between "cutting the grass" and mowing the lawn. Cool

The back's gonna need Weed 'n Feed, though. They didn't scrape it down as well as they did the front, and I seem to have a corn crop coming through the new sod, from the looks of it . . . [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Steller hit Marcelo. Cool  I think I smell beacon.Confusedhock:
Wow Riofan hits hard! Excellent hit
Man... that got over there fast. Maybe the postal workers are afraid to piss off the Heathens and prioritize their deliveries  Confusedhock:

Now, I know Texas got some mad rubs and spices but this Santa Maria stuff is my favorite on a nice ribeye so I hope you enjoy it. I was gonna also add some legendary Jerky from a place in Manhattan Beach but I didn't want to pull a Tank and infuse the cigars Tongue.

SC has a way to smooth and take the edge off a long day,  a little booze with a cigar don't hurt either. Put your feet up and enjoy Boar!
Riofan Wrote:Man... that got over there fast. Maybe the postal workers are afraid to piss off the Heathens and prioritize their deliveries  Confusedhock:

Now, I know Texas got some mad rubs and spices but this Santa Maria stuff is my favorite on a nice ribeye so I hope you enjoy it. I was gonna also add some legendary Jerky from a place in Manhattan Beach but I didn't want to pull a Tank and infuse the cigars Tongue.

SC has a way to smooth and take the edge off a long day,  a little booze with a cigar don't hurt either. Put your feet up and enjoy Boar!
'HEY!  :X  I am sure jerky cigars taste great!
Damn son, you got pwned!

nice hit!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
US_Tank Wrote:'HEY!  :X  I am sure jerky cigars taste great!
That's probably how Pepin came up with his trademark pepper blast [lol]
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just BRAVO!!!!!!!! That is one stellar hit on a very deserving BOTL! Excellent shot Marcelo!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007