StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Riofan Wrecks My New House~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Came home from six straight hours on my feet, no breaks, giving the "last chance TAKS" state math exam to kids who couldn't manage to pass the damn thing the LAST six times they tried, to find a note from my mailman to come down and sign for a couple packages. I've been buying a few things off eBay, so I didn't suspect a thing . . . [lol]

There seemed to be a little problem with picking it up . . . Confusedhock:

[Image: HANDSWORTH.jpg]

But, once flames were doused and injuries treated, they brought out a box. A BIG box. It's from California somewhere, and I don't immediately recognize the name. Can barely READ the name, actually. Have no idea what I'm in for . . . [lol]

So, I open it up, first thing I see in the styro peanuts is a Balvenie DW tube . . . freakin' RIGHTEOUS!!! But wait . . . geeee, this feels awfully light for Scotch . . .

[Image: riofan2.jpg]

Well, really, who can complain about THAT? Sweeeeet sticks!

But remember . . . this is a BIG ASS BOX. I keep fishing . . .

[Image: riofan4.jpg]

Dayum!!! Confusedhock: There it is!!! Confusedhock:

And yeah, Marcelo, I'm still [lol] [lol] [lol] that you used the tube to protect the Habanos instead of the Scotch! Too freakin' funny!!!

Whatta wicked hit!

[Image: riofan1.jpg]

Closeup of the sticks . . . now, who else but RIOFAN would send a fiver from that "special island" and mark them YARDGARS?!? Tongue

[Image: riofan3.jpg]

So, after a minor trip to the ER to get my heart jumpstarted, and letting the smoke clear a bit, I start cleaning up . . . and something tells me not to just toss the box . . . better pour those peanuts out . . .

Yep. One last hit lurking in there:

[Image: riofan5.jpg]

Y'know, I could do storyboards all night. But . . . this pure class smackdown can stand on its own. Let me just say that it was a long day, with a couple bad parts in it, including missing a dear friend's final farewell when my testing duties ran into overtime, and an unexpected bill or two when I got home.

And then this. Right on time, Riofan, right on time. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
Great Hit Riofan and smooth move on the packaging ....... Habanos Before ScotchBig Grin
WOW!!

Now that's a beautiful hit!! Cool
nice hit
A hit from Riofan will take out the whole neighborhoodWink Very nice[rob]
Marcelo took care of the Heathen. Nice house warming gift!!
Nice hit on the Boar...
Would warm Skidhbladhnir Owner's cockles... Wink
Clever bomb, Riofan!  Nice hit on a "Not So Nice Person"!

Enjoy, Boar!
[user=1090]aracos[/user] wrote:
Quote:Nice hit on the Boar...
Would warm Skidhbladhnir Owner's cockles... Wink

And those be some cockles that take a bit of warming! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

US_Tank

WOW!  Marcelo you are the Man!  What an incredible hit on a person who is not that nice!  Tongue 
Pages: 1 2 3