Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Finally said it....
Parkster Wrote:I am asked to remove my crash helmet when paying for fuel with CASH at a station teller ...... when I argue with the Pakistani man behind the counter that it is cash and therfore no requirement for me to remove my crash helmet .......... he refers to me as ........YOU PEOPLE ........ had I mentioned his people I would have been racist.

After you take it off do they ask you to please put it back on?.......Tongue
[user=726]Good_Stogies_Mon[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Parkster Wrote:I am asked to remove my crash helmet when paying for fuel with CASH at a station teller ...... when I argue with the Pakistani man behind the counter that it is cash and therfore no requirement for me to remove my crash helmet .......... he refers to me as ........YOU PEOPLE ........ had I mentioned his people I would have been racist.

I never took it off ......... I asked him if a woman with a birka on would be asked to remove her face cloth as the reason he quoted me was for security cameras to be able to ID from a face shot.

Remember ....... he was refusing to take cash from me.

Just being a dick and trying to fuck me over ............ the follow up makes me smile more than the applause I got from the other people at the gas station.

Maybe 2 or 3 weeks later, the station was shut down after police and immigration officers busted the station and found around 20 illegal immigrants ........ all males between the age of 18 - 30 of middle eastern origin.

The reason for the bust was a trail of stolen credit identities from people who all had used credit cards at the station.

We can surmise what was going on there until the cows come home, but my point was that I was being treated differently and expected to do his bidding because it was expected of me.

I only regret not being there to give him a wave when they arrested his racist ass.

[curse]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:[user=726]Good_Stogies_Mon[/user] wrote:
Quote:

I never took it off ......... I asked him if a woman with a birka on would be asked to remove her face cloth as the reason he quoted me was for security cameras to be able to ID from a face shot.

Remember ....... he was refusing to take cash from me.

Just being a dick and trying to fuck me over ............ the follow up makes me smile more than the applause I got from the other people at the gas station.

Maybe 2 or 3 weeks later, the station was shut down after police and immigration officers busted the station and found around 20 illegal immigrants ........ all males between the age of 18 - 30 of middle eastern origin.

The reason for the bust was a trail of stolen credit identities from people who all had used credit cards at the station.

We can surmise what was going on there until the cows come home, but my point was that I was being treated differently and expected to do his bidding because it was expected of me.

I only regret not being there to give him a wave when they arrested his racist ass.

[curse]
It's nice when what goes around comes around.
affirmative action is one of those things in the world that drives me absolutely f'in insane. why do we not have the most qualified person for the job? period. end of story. i'll give an example.

when i was growing up in phoenix, my next door neighbor wanted to be a fireman. he was a semi pro baseball player, about 6'5 and 250 pounds of solid steel. he was an incredibly powerful, very quick man. he did his training and took the fireman's test. scored perfect. 6 YEARS in a row. every year he was passed up for a minority, or a woman, because the phoenix fire department had to fill a "quota". to me, that is absolutely ridiculous. if i am trapped in a house that is burning down, i want the most qualified individual coming in there to rescue me. i don't care if they're black, brown, red, purple, green, white, orange, man, woman, hermaphrodite, i don't care one way or the other, as long as they're the BEST.

same thing applies for doctors. seriously, if you have to go in for brain surgery, do you want the doctor who got into medical school because such and such a college has to offer "X" number of seats to "X" number of minorities, or do you want the most qualified person holding the knife, regardless of their color?