StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Someone Finally said it....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Subject: Proud To Be White

> I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is?
>
> Proud to be White
> Michael Richards makes his point...
>
> Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld, does make a
> Good point.
>
> This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments
> in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
>
> Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention
> to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian
> Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just
> Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
> You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'
> ... And that's OK.
>
> But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel
> Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that
> whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos
> the most dangerous places to live?
>
> You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther
> King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez
> Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have
> the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment
> Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would
> call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
>
> If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'
> OUR , lives we'd be racists.
>
> We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of
> Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
>
> Wonder who pays for that??
>
> A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant,
> but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
>
> If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships
> ... You know we'd be racists.
>
> There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US.
>
> Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college.
>
> In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching
> for your race and rights.
>
> If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
>
> You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
> and you're not afraid to announce it.
>
> But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
>
> You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police
> officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-
> dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you
> call him a racist.
>
> I am proud... But you call me a racist.
>
> Why is it that only whites can be racists??
>
> There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you
> are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's
> why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't
> stand up for ourselves!
>
> BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
>
> It's not a crime yet ... But getting real close!
What's the matter? [rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:What's the matter? [rob]
[lol][doh]
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudwhite.asp

Snopes states its false, for what that is worth
Well regardless if its origin is true or false, it does make a few very good points.

I for one am tired of affirmative action hiring and the double standard of racism. 
And I am a AMERICAN, period!
I'm just a stereotypical angry white male.  Christian, heterosexual, pro-gun...

And I'm proud of it!!![bravo2]
OK, I am about to go off on one, and Snopes wont have me on their little list, so take it from me its all true.

I am asked for my passport by Customs and Immigration in the UK by a Nigerian who can hardly speak English ..... I ask to see his passport first ..... I am a racist.
I'm not a racist, I just think that it is common sense and should be somebody British that asks for passports at border control in the UK. For fuck sake, at least someone who can speak English.

Trevor McDonald ...... A black news reader in the UK, refered to Bernard Manning after he died as a fat white bastard ..... had Bernard refered to Trevor as a grey haired black bastard, Bernard would have been a racist. Why was there no outcry over Trevors outburst?

Nasseem Hamid ..... the boxer ........ stated at a boxing match of Amir Khan that the win was another great win for a Muslim brother ........ had any Christian boxer commented on their win as being a win for a Christian brother ..... it would have been racist.

I am asked to remove my crash helmet when paying for fuel with CASH at a station teller ...... when I argue with the Pakistani man behind the counter that it is cash and therfore no requirement for me to remove my crash helmet .......... he refers to me as ........YOU PEOPLE ........ had I mentioned his people I would have been racist.

I am proud to be a white, middle-aged, hetrosexual, Christian, Scottish male.

Yet I am not allowed to voice my pride in any of these things or I am branded as a racist, chauvenstic, homophobic pig by the PC crowd.

I am happy to live in a multiracial, multicultural society ....... but not if it means I have to accept without being accepted myself.

In the UK at the moment we are being forced to accept change on behalf of other race/creed/colours without these same visitors/guests having to accept that they are in a predominantly white and Christian country. They know all of these things before coming to our countries, so why do they insist on changing things to suit themselves ...... in some cases they change stuff to mimic what they were trying to escape from in the first place.

There are a few bars and clubs in Aberdeen that I am prohibited from entering now because I am not black for one bar and Polish for the other. If I turned black people or Polish people away from a bar that I owned, yup, you guessed it, I would be racist.

I would like to know why I am not allowed to be proud of who I am when all others around me are encouraged to be proud of who they are. My family tree goes back to before records began in the UK. I am proud of the mixed bloodline I have, from rumours of Templars and royal liniage and even the murderers and cattle thieves right up to date to the Italian prisoner of war. Centuries of history that are rendered meaningless for fear of insulting a visitor to my shores.

To end with.

The Muslim community had petitioned the Grampian council to have crosses removed from the tops of ALL churches in the region as they were offensive.

These are the same people who would have me arrested for carrying a bible into their country or for wearing a cross around my neck.

In my country I have to accept that things need to be changed so as not to offend their beliefs ......... in their country I am not offered any concideration at all.

Who is the racist?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And I am a AMERICAN, period!

I thought you were am American Indian!  Wait, since you were here first wouldn't it be an Indian American.  No wait, everybody else should be callen Americans Indians.  But I thought   

Never mind

[Image: emily-litella.jpg]
Parkster Wrote:OK, I am about to go off on one, and Snopes wont have me on their little list, so take it from me its all true.

I am asked for my passport by Customs and Immigration in the UK by a Nigerian who can hardly speak English ..... I ask to see his passport first ..... I am a racist.
I'm not a racist, I just think that it is common sense and should be somebody British that asks for passports at border control in the UK. For fuck sake, at least someone who can speak English.

Trevor McDonald ...... A black news reader in the UK, refered to Bernard Manning after he died as a fat white bastard ..... had Bernard refered to Trevor as a grey haired black bastard, Bernard would have been a racist. Why was there no outcry over Trevors outburst?

Nasseem Hamid ..... the boxer ........ stated at a boxing match of Amir Khan that the win was another great win for a Muslim brother ........ had any Christian boxer commented on their win as being a win for a Christian brother ..... it would have been racist.

I am asked to remove my crash helmet when paying for fuel with CASH at a station teller ...... when I argue with the Pakistani man behind the counter that it is cash and therfore no requirement for me to remove my crash helmet .......... he refers to me as ........YOU PEOPLE ........ had I mentioned his people I would have been racist.

I am proud to be a white, middle-aged, hetrosexual, Christian, Scottish male.

Yet I am not allowed to voice my pride in any of these things or I am branded as a racist, chauvenstic, homophobic pig by the PC crowd.

I am happy to live in a multiracial, multicultural society ....... but not if it means I have to accept without being accepted myself.

In the UK at the moment we are being forced to accept change on behalf of other race/creed/colours without these same visitors/guests having to accept that they are in a predominantly white and Christian country. They know all of these things before coming to our countries, so why do they insist on changing things to suit themselves ...... in some cases they change stuff to mimic what they were trying to escape from in the first place.

There are a few bars and clubs in Aberdeen that I am prohibited from entering now because I am not black for one bar and Polish for the other. If I turned black people or Polish people away from a bar that I owned, yup, you guessed it, I would be racist.

I would like to know why I am not allowed to be proud of who I am when all others around me are encouraged to be proud of who they are. My family tree goes back to before records began in the UK. I am proud of the mixed bloodline I have, from rumours of Templars and royal liniage and even the murderers and cattle thieves right up to date to the Italian prisoner of war. Centuries of history that are rendered meaningless for fear of insulting a visitor to my shores.

To end with.

The Muslim community had petitioned the Grampian council to have crosses removed from the tops of ALL churches in the region as they were offensive.

These are the same people who would have me arrested for carrying a bible into their country or for wearing a cross around my neck.

In my country I have to accept that things need to be changed so as not to offend their beliefs ......... in their country I am not offered any concideration at all.

Who is the racist?
I just love Dave's rants. Makes me want to kick some ass.[spank][guiness]
Pages: 1 2 3