Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Finally said it....
Well, according to the currently accepted Leakey evolutionary theory, we are ALL of African decent.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
fishhound Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:OK, I am about to go off on one, and Snopes wont have me on their little list, so take it from me its all true.

I am asked for my passport by Customs and Immigration in the UK by a Nigerian who can hardly speak English ..... I ask to see his passport first ..... I am a racist.
I'm not a racist, I just think that it is common sense and should be somebody British that asks for passports at border control in the UK. For fuck sake, at least someone who can speak English.

Trevor McDonald ...... A black news reader in the UK, refered to Bernard Manning after he died as a fat white bastard ..... had Bernard refered to Trevor as a grey haired black bastard, Bernard would have been a racist. Why was there no outcry over Trevors outburst?

Nasseem Hamid ..... the boxer ........ stated at a boxing match of Amir Khan that the win was another great win for a Muslim brother ........ had any Christian boxer commented on their win as being a win for a Christian brother ..... it would have been racist.

I am asked to remove my crash helmet when paying for fuel with CASH at a station teller ...... when I argue with the Pakistani man behind the counter that it is cash and therfore no requirement for me to remove my crash helmet .......... he refers to me as ........YOU PEOPLE ........ had I mentioned his people I would have been racist.

I am proud to be a white, middle-aged, hetrosexual, Christian, Scottish male.

Yet I am not allowed to voice my pride in any of these things or I am branded as a racist, chauvenstic, homophobic pig by the PC crowd.

I am happy to live in a multiracial, multicultural society ....... but not if it means I have to accept without being accepted myself.

In the UK at the moment we are being forced to accept change on behalf of other race/creed/colours without these same visitors/guests having to accept that they are in a predominantly white and Christian country. They know all of these things before coming to our countries, so why do they insist on changing things to suit themselves ...... in some cases they change stuff to mimic what they were trying to escape from in the first place.

There are a few bars and clubs in Aberdeen that I am prohibited from entering now because I am not black for one bar and Polish for the other. If I turned black people or Polish people away from a bar that I owned, yup, you guessed it, I would be racist.

I would like to know why I am not allowed to be proud of who I am when all others around me are encouraged to be proud of who they are. My family tree goes back to before records began in the UK. I am proud of the mixed bloodline I have, from rumours of Templars and royal liniage and even the murderers and cattle thieves right up to date to the Italian prisoner of war. Centuries of history that are rendered meaningless for fear of insulting a visitor to my shores.

To end with.

The Muslim community had petitioned the Grampian council to have crosses removed from the tops of ALL churches in the region as they were offensive.

These are the same people who would have me arrested for carrying a bible into their country or for wearing a cross around my neck.

In my country I have to accept that things need to be changed so as not to offend their beliefs ......... in their country I am not offered any concideration at all.

Who is the racist?
I just love Dave's rants. Makes me want to kick some ass.[spank][guiness]
DITTO!! [guiness][smack]
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And I am a AMERICAN, period!

I thought you were part Injun'.? [lol]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And I am a AMERICAN, period!

I thought you were part Injun'.? [lol]
It was a typo...injured.....Tongue Big Grin Wink
Well said Dave.[thumbsup]
It is growing increasingly more difficult to speak your mind and stand up for your rights and beliefs in this overly PC world without being branded.

The list of potential brandings is ever expanding.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Well said Dave! [thumbsup]
And it's only getting worse.
Parkster Wrote:It is growing increasingly more difficult to speak your mind and stand up for your rights and beliefs in this overly PC world without being branded.

The list of potential brandings is ever expanding.
That's why we have wise men to lead us ie, Can't cowboy up, f*#kya. Move on.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I never have understood the PC double standard my self. Maybe its time we start a new crowd or at least give our old crowd a name. I say we call it the NPCC (Non Politically Correct Crowd). It seams like if you give a cause a name it gets more attention so maybe that's where we have to start. But Im sure we will not be able to be discriminatory about our membership so all will be welcome to join.....lol