Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a New Cutter
So I prominently use a V-Cut but I do need other options right. I have not been happy with my current straight cut option (a Colibri Grip cutter that came free with a Diesel box purchase). After going back and forth on a few different cutters for a month or so now I financially made a decision and picked this up:

[Image: IMG00122-20110215-1420.jpg]
--Mike
Very nice! I have used one of those once, and it seemed to cut very nicely!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Good score!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Great Cutter
Awesome pick up ! I have a Palio myself and they never disappoint.. been thinking about getting my hands on a V-cutter myself
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Nice cutter,

I am also thinking about a V, the Boston (I think) is sweet, and I've had the hots for the Room 101 Xicar style cutter for ages, beautiful piece but a lot of $'s.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Cool man. That has been on my list for a while. I too have the Colibri Diesel cutter and am not impressed. I still use my v cut all the time, as well as my xikars.
I like smoking lightning
I got one just like it. You'll love it
Great choice Mike. I've been using the burlwood one for three years now. Ten plus cigars a day and still no problems with the cutter. Just clean it once a month with a Qtip and alcohol and keep the grooves cleaned out. You shouldn't have any issues.
(02-18-2011, 11:20 PM)discdog Wrote: Great choice Mike. I've been using the burlwood one for three years now. Ten plus cigars a day and still no problems with the cutter. Just clean it once a month with a Qtip and alcohol and keep the grooves cleaned out. You shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks for the tip Bob
--Mike