StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Got a New Cutter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I prominently use a V-Cut but I do need other options right. I have not been happy with my current straight cut option (a Colibri Grip cutter that came free with a Diesel box purchase). After going back and forth on a few different cutters for a month or so now I financially made a decision and picked this up:

[Image: IMG00122-20110215-1420.jpg]
Very nice! I have used one of those once, and it seemed to cut very nicely!
Good score!
Great Cutter
Awesome pick up ! I have a Palio myself and they never disappoint.. been thinking about getting my hands on a V-cutter myself
Nice cutter,

I am also thinking about a V, the Boston (I think) is sweet, and I've had the hots for the Room 101 Xicar style cutter for ages, beautiful piece but a lot of $'s.
Cool man. That has been on my list for a while. I too have the Colibri Diesel cutter and am not impressed. I still use my v cut all the time, as well as my xikars.
I got one just like it. You'll love it
Great choice Mike. I've been using the burlwood one for three years now. Ten plus cigars a day and still no problems with the cutter. Just clean it once a month with a Qtip and alcohol and keep the grooves cleaned out. You shouldn't have any issues.
(02-18-2011, 11:20 PM)discdog Wrote: [ -> ]Great choice Mike. I've been using the burlwood one for three years now. Ten plus cigars a day and still no problems with the cutter. Just clean it once a month with a Qtip and alcohol and keep the grooves cleaned out. You shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks for the tip Bob
Pages: 1 2 3