Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GD Oil Company...
good point on the pressure thing Eric. I had forgotten. My old system had a single gauge that read both numbers and it had these red zones...

My mom had trouble years ago. Every time the boiler would heat the water her high-pressure relief valve would drip... I came over and found a bucket under the pipe with a quart of water in it. She told me the valve leaked. After some fiddling I found her expansion tank was filled with water (non-compressable) so the expanding water had no place to go. I drained the tank and things were fine. Now... there is a leak. Too small for allow water out, but small enough for air to escape. I drain the tank yearly. I just wat for the valve to leak then drain the tank.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I think I may cancel the service plan and then have Mahk fix things when they break. At least him I can pay in cigars and beer!
--Mike
(01-20-2011, 11:15 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I think I may cancel the service plan and then have Mahk fix things when they break. At least him I can pay in cigars and beer!

just make sure you wont have to talk with him. Aint wrth the price of the repair.

Wink
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
lol...
--Mike
lol...
--Mike