Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Glad I don't have a daughter
I will not allow my daughter to dress like that!!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(08-10-2010, 01:07 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: lol!!!!
yeah, if you had a son you'd allow him to have a beer with you while watching football games at the age this girl was?

I think that is a tough call, depends on the kid i guess. I am not sure age is the best way to determine who should and shouldn't drink. Hell, I am 39 and wonder sometimes if I should be allowed to.
I wonder that all the time Ty (not about me, about you)... Wink

I gave my boys a drink. I tought them to be responsible. When I saw that they were interested in what I was drinking, I let them sip my scotch or sambuca. Knowing full well what their reaction would be... to this day they dont go near cordials and scotch. My younger guy tho has a taste for Vodka, but he is a body builder and does so rarely and in moderation.
She was 300 pounds and still wore slutty type clothing before she went on the subway diet so be thankful.

i would be losing lots of sleep if my daughter dressed like that.
><((((*>
Paul
I mean she was wearing less than this...

[Image: boop-hooters3.jpg]
Hey leave Betty out of this. It was her birthday the other day..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-09-2010, 08:18 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: I have two.
They will dress appropriately under my watch, but just in case of the men out there the pistol, shotgun, AR and sniper rifle are all cleaned, lubed, and ready to go.

(08-10-2010, 01:36 PM)-PO- Wrote: I will not allow my daughter to dress like that!!!!!!!

Ditto to both. I have a daughter and at seven, she's already aware of what is "appropriate" and what is not. Of course, that doesn't mean she won't hit a point somewhere that she may want to rebel, but if she's under my care, she'll dress as such.

When the boys come calling, I'll be sure to have the gun cabinet polished and maybe cleaning one or two when they stop by to pick her up. Of course, they can only come by to pick her up after I've met with the Father and Son together. I will also find out how they treat their Mother. Don't put it past me to meet with both parents at the same time. If they don't live together, they'll have to get over that if they want their son to go out with my daughter.
My daughter is well aware of what is appropriate and I think she knows that I wont accept anything less of her. Saying that though, she is her own person and has the right to make her own choices, but my rules apply in my house, simple.

To be fair to my girl, she is of the opinion that it is a sign of low self esteem to wander around with "it all on show" (her words) and that it is OK to flaunt it if you have it, but much better to not draw attention to yourself as it could bring un wanted trouble.

Not bad for a 13 going on 14 year old.

I wont tell you guys what happened in Egypt while we were on vacation last month .......... needless to say, she is attractive to the muslim male for her age as well as her looks, one in particular wont stare and make comments without thinking first.