Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Glad I don't have a daughter
I was at Subway today getting a sandwich and this guy in his mid 40's and this 18 or 19 year old hottie walk in together. She was wearing very little and I could not help myself from making sure I checked it all out. I assume the old man was her dad, cause he was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. I was just hoping he would say something but he didn't.

If I had a daughter and she was wearing that little amount of clothing I would probably have to kill her or myself. This dad had to know any warm blooded American male was going to check out his daughter the way she looked. It doesn't even bother me that I was blatant in my observations...I wish I had taken pictures. Best lunch I have ever had at Subway.
You ought to be ashamed at yourself. How could you ever do that? If it were me I would have had the camera out pretending I was texting someone!! Wink LOL!

You let us all down!
Now get back to Subway!
I pray to God every day that I do not have a daughter. My FIL has two.. I married the better one, but the younger one is out of control, and who knows how many dudes she's been with LOL... I don't wanna have to deal with that crap!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I have two.
They will dress appropriately under my watch, but just in case of the men out there the pistol, shotgun, AR and sniper rifle are all cleaned, lubed, and ready to go.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Well, we may be able to find out what we're having this Friday... if it is a girl, my FIL and I have already talked about rules and regulations... she won't date until she's 30, and we will BOTH be cleaning our guns when boys come over... Big Grin
(08-10-2010, 02:57 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Well, we may be able to find out what we're having this Friday... if it is a girl, my FIL and I have already talked about rules and regulations... she won't date until she's 30, and we will BOTH be cleaning our guns when boys come over... Big Grin
You just need a precision bolt gun with a large hollow point... Angel
hahaha... Ty you're funny...

How bout if you had a son?
(08-10-2010, 12:02 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: hahaha... Ty you're funny...

How bout if you had a son?

Skipper if I had a son who walked into Subway wearing as little as this hot chick did, I would kick his ass.
lol!!!!
yeah, if you had a son you'd allow him to have a beer with you while watching football games at the age this girl was?
LOL!! I agree, no girls as cute and beautiful as they are. My heart couldn't take it and the cost of clothes, OHHH the cost of clothes.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.