Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Masons in the house?
Thanks guys!
--Mike
Well last night was the start of this exciting step in my life. I am even more excited now as I read through my handbook I am learning more and more why this is right for me.
--Mike
(03-17-2011, 01:06 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Well last night was the start of this exciting step in my life. I am even more excited now as I read through my handbook I am learning more and more why this is right for me.

Great to hear, Mike! My congratulations to you!

(03-17-2011, 04:45 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 01:06 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Well last night was the start of this exciting step in my life. I am even more excited now as I read through my handbook I am learning more and more why this is right for me.

Great to hear, Mike! My congratulations to you!

Thanks!
--Mike
Congratulation Brother Mike! May your journey in Freemasonry be filled with enlightenment!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(03-18-2011, 02:01 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Congratulation Brother Mike! May your journey in Freemasonry be filled with enlightenment!

Thanks Buddy!
--Mike
Relative lurker to the boards... but yep.

Garden Oaks #1306
Grand Lodge of Texas

(04-01-2011, 02:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: Relative lurker to the boards... but yep.

Garden Oaks #1306
Grand Lodge of Texas

You are well met, Brother, welcome back. I hope you'll participate more as this is an amazing board with great Brothers of the Leaf.

"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Anybody new to the forum that can add their name to the list?

(04-01-2011, 02:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: Relative lurker to the boards... but yep.

Garden Oaks #1306
Grand Lodge of Texas

Hmm, this guy looks familiar... Tongue

Aren't you guys getting ready for that annual Brisket sale that should be coming up soon??? And have you sold any to Chris yet??? Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"