Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Masons in the house?
Baaaaaaaaaaa .......... oh my God ...... Noooooooooo ........ Thank you sir, may I have another.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Any news, Mike?
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Nothing yet but I have heard from a few of my references and they have been contacted. I can only assume that at this months meeting they voted to start the process and in next months meeting they will go over what they found.
--Mike
(02-27-2011, 11:24 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Nothing yet but I have heard from a few of my references and they have been contacted. I can only assume that at this months meeting they voted to start the process and in next months meeting they will go over what they found.

Good luck!

I've been thinking about it...but still haven't done anything about it...I've been too busy of late.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(02-27-2011, 11:40 AM)Tonto Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 11:24 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Nothing yet but I have heard from a few of my references and they have been contacted. I can only assume that at this months meeting they voted to start the process and in next months meeting they will go over what they found.

Good luck!

I've been thinking about it...but still haven't done anything about it...I've been too busy of late.

Wow...they are thorough! My good luck wishes to you as well.

Tonto, I took a while myself -about a year-which is a good thing to do. Again, feel free to ask any questions should you have any.
Well I found out today that I will start my degrees next Wednesday! This calls for a special drink and an special cigar!
--Mike
Congrats bro!
I like smoking lightning
(03-09-2011, 02:05 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Well I found out today that I will start my degrees next Wednesday! This calls for a special drink and an special cigar!

Congratulations! Enjoy the experience!

(03-09-2011, 09:42 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 02:05 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Well I found out today that I will start my degrees next Wednesday! This calls for a special drink and an special cigar!

Congratulations! Enjoy the experience!

Congratulations Mike! I will spark up a very special cigar in your honor the night you are initiated into Freemasonry. Enjoy the journey...it lasts a lifetime.
Congrts..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore