Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the wild random story
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:they went to the herf and spent the night in a cheap motel and had sex,later that day  they went to Scotty's Castel in Death Valley and the redhead said......
[serge and jesse?  wait errr  ohmigod Confusedhock:]

Confusedhock:....ewwwWink

-jesse

NO!!! Colby and the Redhead!! you guy's always try to turn a thread gay.Big GrinBig Grin

now back to the story.Wink
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:they went to the herf and spent the night in a cheap motel and had sex,later that day  they went to Scotty's Castel in Death Valley and the redhead said......
[serge and jesse?  wait errr  ohmigod Confusedhock:]

Confusedhock:....ewwwWink

-jesse

NO!!! Colby and the Redhead!! you guy's always try to turn a thread gay.Big GrinBig Grin

now back to the story.Wink

LMAO!!!!!....Sorry about hijacking the thread.. [pirate]

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[user=79]cigarsarge[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
....I hope you used protection! If you didn't, don't you know that......

I have yeast so bad I could use it to bake bread. Confusedhock:

the two men spent the next hour scream heaving into a roadside ditch, after which they figured they should keep moving, since the robfather was sure to be on the hunt, and everyone knew the cowboy was ninja-certified and all out of mescaline, which meant one thing: trouble.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the Atlantic....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ET sat back in his leather high back chair puffing away, planning the next.......
USA invasion,he gave it much thought untill he saw the F-22 Raptor video on youtube, then decided to......
[this shit has gotten way too funny Big Grin]
that he and Bluesman455 would start up a cigar jazz band and
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
tour japan, opening for cheap trick and spinal tap.
Then as the haize cleared from my head I realized I was flat on my back in the bar starring up at the ceiling and most of what just happened, didn't... it was a dream... something... in... my drink... and all went black again.