Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the wild random story
...rob the long island cowboy across the floor, and just then the redhead screamed, "wait! i know that guy! we..."
met at Stogiechat but he cheated on me and dated my twin sister. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[editorial note: how the hell did i become the subject of this story?  i'm not sure whether to be flattered or very frightened and more importantly i'm pretty sure i could kick carlito's ass especially in consideration of my super secret litto power ring with small batch inlay. Wink]
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:[editorial note: how the hell did i become the subject of this story?  i'm not sure whether to be flattered or very frightened and more importantly i'm pretty sure i could kick carlito's ass especially in consideration of my super secret litto power ring with small batch inlay. Wink]

( i just couldn't resist. i saw the word "redhead" and instantly 50 scenarios battled for supremacy in my head... all having to do with the famous cowboy's legendary zeal for the redder sex. 48 of them would probably have had me fired along with imus. besides, you know you've truly made it in life when people you've never met start making fun of you. tribute! Big Grin )
(back to the biz at hand...)

Momentarily distracted, carlito turned to look at the screeching but painfully hot woman and opened his mouth to reply, but rob had gained some purchase on the sticky floor and pivoted, planting the burning end of an lfd chisel into his assailant's...
other hostage Tonto! Tonto screamed and kicked rob in the...

Big Grin

-Ben
the LG small batch that Rob had in his shirt pocket. With that Rob yells...
"Bocce balls!"

[Image: BOCCE%20BALL.jpg]

At which time is heard by Colby Pants who is passing by the bar at that time.  He comes into the bar and says...

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
w00t w00t!!!!....rob looks at colbypants, then immediately......
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
introduces him to the redheads twin sister, that had been hiding under Robs table.