Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some prayers and thoughts...
Stogie Chat and Tank are with ya Scott!
I put in a good word with my mom for ya Scott.  Hope it helps.Wink
Very sorry to hear this.

It would be hell to lose two grandparents like that. That being said -- When it comes time for Nina and I to go, I hope we go together. I'd say most loving couples would prefer it that way. That may be the silver lining here.

I think it would be pretty cool to live your whole life together, then enter the great mystery together as well.

(I'm always the optimist. Hope this didn't come out the wrong way.)
It was terrible to not get together with you today scott but you bet you are in our thoughts here in the east LA area, hope your family gets the strength to face such an issue. Again amigo, the best for you and yours....amor y paz to your family
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sorry to hear about your wife grandparents Scott. Thoughts and prayers to them and much strength to you.

heavy prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family, brother.
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Prayers on the way to them.
damn, sorry to hear about this, scott. the bungalow residents send you strength and courage and positive thoughts. hang in there, bud.
An update for my fellow brothers.. and sisters of the leaf... The prayers have helped.  As of today, grandpa is off the ventilator, and breathing on his own, and seems to be back to his ornery self.  They still don't know how much longer he has to live, but its looking more and more optimistic.  Grandma, however, is not doing so well.  She seems to have done everything but give up at this point.  All she does is lay in bed and sleep... Maybe hoping it will all just go away.  Thank you all for the prayers, and I will keep you all updated as I know more!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Hope in our prayers, for the best for your family