Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaich in yer boots
[Image: FLanczos_Q90_sr_quaic_43C.jpg]

15 assuming you dont fill it to the rim.
Come on lads! This is our own Parkster........I'm going with

[guiness]                 Smile

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
3 and 1/4? Tongue
Parkster Wrote:I want all those who wish to partisipate to tell me how many times I can fill the Quaich I intend to award from a typical 750ml bottle of whisky.
Excuse me if I am wrong Dave, but dont bottles in the UK come in 70cL and not 750mL?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:I want all those who wish to partisipate to tell me how many times I can fill the Quaich I intend to award from a typical 750ml bottle of whisky.
Excuse me if I am wrong Dave, but dont bottles in the UK come in 70cL and not 750mL?

excuse you if you're wrong? you have to ask?

LOL, I crack me up.
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Its a fair cop ................ the feds busted my ass and I have to fess up.

700ml and not 750 as I stated earlier.

Thanks Mike .......... 1 box of mixed doughnuts are winging their way to you as I type.

Sorry guys, but feel free to change your guesses or guess again.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
lz6 Wrote:Come on lads! This is our own Parkster........I'm going with

[doh]  What was I thinking. your right Bob.   1 Confusedhock:

fishhound Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Come on lads! This is our own Parkster........I'm going with

[doh]  What was I thinking. your right Bob.   1 Confusedhock:
0......I'm thinking he just might chug it! Tongue [guiness]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Parkster Wrote:[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
tafdom Wrote:Well 750 ml is 25.33 ounces so I'm going with 13
Terry, I picked that number already. I will share it with you though. If we should win, we will figure something out on how we split this prise. Cool

I know you did. I saw it when the post hit but didn't care to play. I don't want the split, just the guess. The span of the #s picked will cover the game already I think. One of them will win unless he has a BIGASS glass.

You callin my ass big?????????????????

Taf .......... you need to remember that I will be working on the bottle as I empty it .......... I could get very druk, then again, malt is a little like holy water to me, so maybe I will lick the spillage off of the table as I go along.

WinkTongue
I savor everything, even my cigars I gently sip.  I'm sure it will be over time, not in one sitting as to enjoy. No cappiccie malt I guess. What exactly is it you speak of?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'll stick with my earlier guess...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"