Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaich in yer boots
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
tafdom Wrote:Well 750 ml is 25.33 ounces so I'm going with 13
Terry, I picked that number already. I will share it with you though. If we should win, we will figure something out on how we split this prise. Cool

I know you did. I saw it when the post hit but didn't care to play. I don't want the split, just the guess. The span of the #s picked will cover the game already I think. One of them will win unless he has a BIGASS glass.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[user=102]Parkster[/user] wrote:
Quote:Regular poster or not .............. it dont make a blind bit of difference to me.

0.5 wont win, but come up with a real attempt and if you score you win. Simple as that.

OPEN TO EVERYBODY AND AS MANY ATTEMPTS AS YOU WANT.

PARKSTER NEVER TURNS AROUND ON HIS WORD.

We are a very straight up, stand up bunch on here.

Cool

That’s cool. You are a true BOTL. I was tired when I made that guess and  misunderstood the way the question was worded. I was thinking that it would take half of the bottle to fill the Quaich so that would translate to filling the cup twice.

My final guess is 2 Cool
24? Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
23Tongue
[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
tafdom Wrote:Well 750 ml is 25.33 ounces so I'm going with 13
Terry, I picked that number already. I will share it with you though. If we should win, we will figure something out on how we split this prise. Cool

I know you did. I saw it when the post hit but didn't care to play. I don't want the split, just the guess. The span of the #s picked will cover the game already I think. One of them will win unless he has a BIGASS glass.

You callin my ass big?????????????????

Taf .......... you need to remember that I will be working on the bottle as I empty it .......... I could get very druk, then again, malt is a little like holy water to me, so maybe I will lick the spillage off of the table as I go along.

WinkTongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Looks like no one picked 19 yet, so I will go with a guess of 8.

Big Grin

Yes. my above statement quite dosent make sense, but it'll do
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
OK...I'll go for 19 Tongue
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:OK...I'll go for 19 Tongue
[wedgie]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:OK...I'll go for 19 Tongue
[wedgie]
[doh] sorry...didn't see that! Tongue