Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ltd Edition Illusione
dear lord!

I wish I hadn't spent up my fundage on crap...

I'd love to get my hands on one of those beauts!!!

These are so fine. I ended up picking up 3 boxes and with some rest it will be iteresting how they will be.  Not as strong as the MK but all the flavor
The first one I smoked tasted kind of flat.  Not nearly as good as the cg4's I've had.  Hopefully the rest are better. 
wingo Wrote:The first one I smoked tasted kind of flat.  Not nearly as good as the cg4's I've had.  Hopefully the rest are better. 
Your experience is not at all like mine have been.
I've only had 2, but they were the same.
Lots of flavor. :?
[user=42]JoeBob[/user] wrote:
Quote:
wingo Wrote:The first one I smoked tasted kind of flat.  Not nearly as good as the cg4's I've had.  Hopefully the rest are better. 
Your experience is not at all like mine have been.
I've only had 2, but they were the same.
Lots of flavor. :?

Hopefully a dud, since I have the rest of the box to smoke.
smoking another of these tonight, and I have to say that the 3rd stick isn't the charm

the draw is just a tick too tight, and there is just a little too little smoke....which is causing me to really have to "look" for the flavor.

It's like watching Spaceballs again - it reminds me of the good stuff I liked back the last time I experienced it, but it's lacking something I can't put my finger on that makes it merely ok.

Luckily, I have a bunch more!
I checked them out - already sold out the first phase!  Consider yourselves lucky to even have them.  I hope they age well for you.