Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST BOMBS.....................................
I wouldn't trust USPS with ANYTHING. They never fail to suck at delivery and tracking updates. A package I'm expecting from USPS is currently 3 weeks late and I'm waiting for the company to reship.

Anyways, sorry to hear Sad
[curse]  :X Frustrating. :X[curse]
izzypizzy Wrote:I wouldn't trust USPS with ANYTHING. They never fail to suck at delivery and tracking updates. A package I'm expecting from USPS is currently 3 weeks late and I'm waiting for the company to reship.

Anyways, sorry to hear Sad

Ditto that.   Friend of mine on another board had a semiautomatic MP-5 clone delivered to him, with signature confirmation, tracking, and insurance.  USPS dropped it off to the guy down the street, unsigned, and damaged.  Turned out okay but there was much much hubbub.   BATFE does not smile on such things.
that's some bs if you ask me but its the thought that counts
One down, one to locate:
Sportcat's bomb only took 9 days to get from Aiken SC to Atlanta Ga.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 5135 3059

Service Type: Delivery Confirmation - Priority

Shipment Activity        Location                               Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered                SNELLVILLE GA 30039                    08/11/08  4:47pm

Arrival at Unit          SNELLVILLE GA 30039                    08/11/08  7:26am

Processed                ATLANTA GA 30320                       08/11/08 12:28am

Shipment Accepted        WILLISTON SC 29853                     08/02/08  2:49pm
banzaitoyota Wrote:One down, one to locate:
Sportcat's bomb only took 9 days to get from Aiken SC to Atlanta Ga.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 5135 3059

Service Type: Delivery Confirmation - Priority

Shipment Activity        Location                               Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered                SNELLVILLE GA 30039                    08/11/08  4:47pm

Arrival at Unit          SNELLVILLE GA 30039                    08/11/08  7:26am

Processed                ATLANTA GA 30320                       08/11/08 12:28am

Shipment Accepted        WILLISTON SC 29853                     08/02/08  2:49pm
What did they do, deliver it by  a Mule..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Quote:
What did they do, deliver it by  a Mule..

OVERLAND YAK
Overland Yak: When it positively abxoltley needs to be there next month!
In mother russia, you do not send package, package sends you!
I have had bombs go missing in the past, and a couple seem to be either late at the moment or have gone the same way as some previous bombs.

I sent out a few friendship bombs 3 weeks ago ....... no news thus far.

No disrespect meant guys ...... but sometimes your postal service is a little lapse.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why