Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nubs
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:In my continuing nubmania and the slowness of work lately i decided to say eff it, clicked on the voicemail, sat back in my chair, fired up some fine tea and enjoyed a wonderful NUB habano that jan was kind enough to bring.
And tomorrow is going to be an office herf!!Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:In my continuing nubmania and the slowness of work lately i decided to say eff it, clicked on the voicemail, sat back in my chair, fired up some fine tea and enjoyed a wonderful NUB habano that jan was kind enough to bring.
And tomorrow is going to be an office herf!!Big Grin
Are you guys hiring? Tongue
I've had one (don't even remember which wrapper), and it really didn't do much for me...   I really don't remember anything abut it at all...

Reading all of this, maybe I will try them again and see if I can figure them out!  :dude:

Mikey likes it!

Attached Files Image(s)

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Mikey likes it!

HHAHAHAAH!! Excellent! 

My nubs only last 30min maybe 45.  I guess I am a power smoker.  They are yummy though.  I need to get some more.  just smoked my last cammie.
madurodave Wrote:

HHAHAHAAH!! Excellent! 

My nubs only last 30min maybe 45.  I guess I am a power smoker.  They are yummy though.  I need to get some more.  just smoked my last cammie.

right there with you.  30 minutes on average though i was able to nurse the monster cam torp for about an hour but it took more discipline than i care to display when smoking a cigar. 

my son michael, pictured, was a little pissed off though when i took the boxes back after the picture.  he goes, what the heck?  i don't get one? then he shot me with his nerf rifle. 
[lol Wrote:Rob The Long Island Cowboy]
madurodave Wrote:

HHAHAHAAH!! Excellent! 

right there with you.  30 minutes on average though i was able to nurse the monster cam torp for about an hour but it took more discipline than i care to display when smoking a cigar. 

my son michael, pictured, was a little pissed off though when i took the boxes back after the picture.  he goes, what the heck?  i don't get one? then he shot me with his nerf rifle. 
[lol]I love this place[lol]  and missed  you, man[lol]  better get someone to look at the flesh wound
madurodave Wrote:
[lol Wrote:Rob The Long Island Cowboy]
madurodave Wrote:

HHAHAHAAH!! Excellent! 

[lol]I love this place[lol]  and missed  you, man[lol]  better get someone to look at the flesh wound
don't laugh bro.  those things sting and he always thinks its hilarious to shoot people in the johnson with it.  [lol]
Glad you are on the nubaholics crew Rob Smile  I LOVE THEM!  I couldn't get enough of them from the start.  I was lucky enough to get to work the Nub booth at the Big Smoke in Vegas, and I not only smoked a TON of Nubs while I was "working" with Sam, but I brought home a metric TON of them as well... I've got about 4 boxes worth in my humi now, and I love love love every one of them, not to mention, Sam is one COOL Cat! [pimp] I consider him a friend, thats for sure!!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

What sizes do you guys prefer?   I am going to try and get the same size of each so I can make a somewhat accurat blend comparison...  or hell, maybe I'll just order a few of everything...  :dude: