Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rum P0RN
Tankie, I'm impressed (or ashamed, not sure yet) that bottle is still nearly full.  I figured your be on bottle 2 by now.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Tankie, I'm impressed (or ashamed, not sure yet) that bottle is still nearly full.  I figured your be on bottle 2 by now.

I had opened it but I was still winding down another bottle.   Kept one in my garage and one in my office.
Having some Pampero.  Flavor has seemed to have improved alot since I first opened it.  I quite enjoy it now.  Big Grin
Can we sticky this?  Anyone in favor?
[7up]
These are a few I picked up at the airport duty free in Cabo. 2 bottles of Anejo 7 Anos and a bottle of Anejo Reserva.

[Image: P1530186.JPG]
I often find Ron Zacappa too sweet for my taste, wlthough I recognize it as one of the finest in the land.

But that's me, I dont like sweet. I love the Ron Pampero Aniversario.

If you want to try a cheap rum that will blow you away, with a taste that lives between the Ron Pampero Aniversario & the Zacapa, try Ron Barcelo from the DR.
[Image: bottle_imperial.jpg]
I've only tried the Imperial. It runs around $30 & fits well in my locker at my club.

El Dorado from Guyana is worth trying. It is heavy with strong chocolate notes. But only try the 21 y/o.
[Image: Product-21yr.jpg]

The 15 is adequate
[Image: Product-15Yr.jpg]

& I am hunting for the 25
[Image: Product-25yr.jpg]

The others are far too young and taste like paint remover.
Tank, I love you survival kit man!  Nice P0RN guys!-
I'm almost finished with my first bottle of Zaya. Man, that is some FINE rum!

It's a little sweet, moreso than my longtime favorite, Pampero Anniversario, but man! Wonderful flavor!

Another I really like is the Ron Matusalem Espiritu de Cuba. Fruity, full-bodied, very nice. Flor de Cana 12 yo is a bit pricey for rum, but it's fine tipple. Spicier than the others I've mentioned.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
my contribution

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice Banzai!   Half emptry already?